- Enter the Risked Amount or Lot size or % of Balance (New!)
- Drag the RED line on the chart to fix the Stop-Loss.
- Drag Blue line (New!) for Limit/Stop orders automatically !
- Adjust TP1, TP2 and TP3 lines
- You are ready to Buy/Sell > Adjust the lines even after the trade – New!
- Check the user video – Chicken trader Channel
Automatic Breakeven TP1/2 | Book Part/Partial Profit TP1-TP2 | Automatic Magic Trail TP1/2 | Trade with fixed Amount or Lot Size |Automatic lot | All orders are hidden ( so you will not see it until it is executed!) | Hidden features for scalping with Magic Trail in Version 14
- Buy/Sell! TP1,2,3 and lot size will be done based on your preference.
- New Magic Trail option will automatically sense market volatility and adjust/trail your TP3! try it!
- All the levels you set are hidden from the broker so the broker will only see it after execution!
Trade Management Rules – How do you like set your trade rules ?
- Limit Order = True/False – True for enabling Limit/Stop Orders ; False for market orders
- Risk Setting = Select > Fixed Amount or Fixed Lot or % Balance – New! > Update below based on your Risk Setting
- Amount Risked = 100 – Means $100 to be risked per trade (Any currency) Enabled when Risk Setting = Fixed Amount
- % of Balance = % of Balance to be risked. Eg.2% – New!
- Fixed Lot Size = Lot Size to be risked. Eg 0.1 Lots > Enabled when Risk Setting = Fixed Lot
Stop-loss Settings – Define Stop-loss, Lot Size and when to breakeven
- SL Value = 10.0 means stop-loss will 10 pips
- Use Hidden Stops = True or False > True means hidden stops will be used
- Set Breakeven = TP1 or TP2 – Means trades will be set to breakeven after TP1/TP2 is booked > 2 more New Unique Professional features for Breakeven!
- Unique Stop-loss Assist feature = (Download to know more)
Profit Booking Settings – How much to partial close & What levels to close
- TP1 = 50 – TP1 % Percentage of Lots/Amount to be booked at TP1 – 50 means 50%
- TP2 = 40 – TP2 % Percentage of Lots/Amount to be booked at TP2 – 40 means 40% ( TP3 will automatically be 10% because TP1+TP2=90% above example )
- TP Setting = Pips – enter pips below or Use Ratios – Eg 1:1 so if SL is 10 pips, TP1 will 10 pips
- TP1 = 20.0 – 1st Take Profit ; Eg. 20.0 means 20 pips if TP setting=pips,Ratio – 1.0 means automatically calculate 1:1 so if SL is 10 pips, TP1 will be 10pips
- TP2 = 40.0 – 2nd Take Profit ; Eg. 40.0 means 40 pips if TP setting=pips,Ratio – 2.0 means automatically calculate 1:2 so if SL is 10 pips, TP2 will be 20 pips
- TP3 = 80.0 – 3rd Take Profit ; 80.0 pips if TP setting=pips,Ratio – 3.0 means automatically calculate 1:3 so if SL is 10 pips, TP3 will be 30 pips
Trail Settings – When to Trail & How to Trail
- Trail Profit Start = Start when to Trail profit from TP1 or TP2 or > Buy/Sell Price – New!
- Trail Type = Magic Trail Slow = Use for Long Term trades ; Magic Trail Fast = Use for short term trades ; No trail
Trade Settings – Conditions used for the Trades
- Slippage allowed = 3 – This means maximum slippage allowed will be 3
- Add Spread = True/False – Used to add spread to TP/SL automatically
- Order Comments = Used for updating comment
- More Settings for Panel & Line adjustments available.
I want to keep this EA simple and you will see trades – breakeven – partial closing is done with high speed and accuracy – this will be the most important aspect of this EA.
Note : Please use the Easy Trade Manager on a VPS for uninterrupted FASTER operation.